Latin America is know as a young continent with a variety of cultures related with pre-columbian civilizations that have aroused the interest of many people to know, through the paintings, sculptures, photography, about the evolved of this cultures showing in amazing museums built to exhibit to the world part of the history of the countries that are part of this continent.
Frida Kahlo and Antonio Bern paintings, Pre-Inca art to modern sculptures are some of the art shown it in the Latin America Museums.
- Museo Nacional de Bellas Artes (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- MALBA-Colección Costantini (Buenos Aires, Argentina)
- Museu de Arte Sacra (Salvador, El Salvador)
- Pinacoteca do Estado (Sao Pablo, Brazil)
- Museo Arqueológico Padre Le Paige (San Pedro de Atacama, Chile)
- Museo del Oro (Bogotá, Colombia)
- Fundación Guayasamín (Quito, Ecuador)
- Museo de la Nación (Lima, Perú)
- Monasterio de Santa Catalina (Arequipa, Perú)
- Museo Santuarios Andinos (Arquipa Perú)
- Museo de Arte Contemporáneo (Caracas, Venezuela)
Museum of Latin American Art
MOLLA, founded in 1996 is the only museum in the United States. Located in Long Beach, Los Angeles – California this museum is dedicated to exhibit the Latin American modern and contemporary art.
Carlos Cruz Diez, Los Carpinteros, Tunga, Tamayo and Matta are some of the artist that his art pieces are exhibiting in the Museum of Latin American Art.