Air and Space have always have call the attention of the world because of the big impact that have had in the developing of the humanity used as public transportation and also as an important part for science to investigate what’s surrounding the world in the space.
Museums around the world expose the history of the aviation from the beginning to the modernity, through historian treasures recollected and archived by pilots, designers, engineers and some other members related with. This history is narrated and exhibited to the public in the best air and space museums around the world:
- Palm Springs Air Museum (California, United States)
- Central Museum of the Air Forces (Monino, Russia)
- Royal Flying Doctor Service Museum (Alice Springs, Australia)
- Red Bull Hangar-7 (Salzburg, Austria)
- Canada Aviation and Space Museum (Ottawa, Canada)
- China Aviation Museum (Beijing)
- Polish Aviation Museum (Krakow, Poland)
- Pima Air & Space Museum (Arizona, United States)
- State Aviation Museum of Ukraine (Kiev, Ukraine)
- French Air and Space Museum (Le Bourget, France)
- Future of Flight Aviation Center and Boeing Tour (Washington, United States)
- National Museum of the United States Air Force (Ohio, United States)
- Imperial War Museum Duxford (Duxford, UK)
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum (Washington, D.C.)
EAA AirVenture Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Oshkosh hosts the largest annual aviation exhibition in Wittman Regional Airport. Since 1953 the Experimental Aircraft Association offers to the aircraft fans a big show with more than 10,000 workshops that include almost every aspect of recreational aviation and aeronautics. The next gathering is scheduled for July 28 August 3, 2014.
Wisconsin aviation exhibition is listed as one of the best air shows around the world.