Tourist schedules always include visiting museums. Some people believe that if someone goes to visit a city any where on the world and really want it to get to know it, is mandatory to go visit at least the more recognized museums.
México, with over 150 museums, and Paris are the cities with more museums of the world. Cities like London have six of the top 20 museums more visited. Washington DC and Paris are the next most cultural cities because there is where the number of world-renowned museums are. Also, London and Paris are the cities with the UNESCO World Heritage Sites highest number, with 4 each one.
- The Cairo (Egypt),
- New You (USA),
- Berlin (Germany) and
- Rome (Italy) among other cities, have as well a big number of greatest museums on the world.
Museums are a typical stop in every trip. If you are traveling around the world, you should not miss the Top 14 Best Museums in the world:
- Louvre in Paris, France
- Egyptian Museum in Cairo, Egipt
- Vatican City in Rome, Italy
- Metropolitan Museum of Art in New Your City, USA
- British Museum in London, England
- Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy
- Hermitage Museum in Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA) in New York City, USA
- Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain
- National Palace Museum in Taipei, China
- National Museum of Anthropology in Mexico City, Mexico
- Prado Museum in Madrid, Spain
- Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, Netherland
- Tokyo National Museum, Japan